Thursday 14 August 2014

Caftan to Dress Refashion



 
Like so many things I picked this caftan up at a thrift store over a year ago and decided to hold onto it
in my "eventually" pile. Finally eventually came! That never happens!
 
I have stay coming back to this blog is amazing. To be back at my machine and back in this blogosphere full of incredibly talented women. It's truly inspiring.
 
Thank you ladies!
 
 
This was a super simple refashion. It took me about 45 minutes. I just lower the collar and put a placket in. Brought up the hem and shaped the sides. Throw on a sash and you are ready for a summer barbeque, or, really just about any end of summer celebration!

 
Craft on beautiful ladies!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. caftan 2015

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!