Monday 8 September 2014

Hard and Soft: Floral OOTD


Top:
H&M 
Large

Belt:
Apartment

Leggings:
Streetwear Society 
Large

Boots:
American Eagle
size 10


Scroll down for similar pieces.


I was so excited when I found these leggings in the Salvation Army near my house. It's so hard to find awesome leggings that actually fit! Usually the cooler the leggings the smaller. I wonder if that is true or just perceived? I think these are actually meant to be active wear leggings but I love the sheer striping detail down the side, especially paired with the burst of floral that is this tunic!


Speaking of the "tunic" it's actually supposed to be a loose fitting dress for a smaller "large" but for a lovely XL lady like myself it makes a super cute tunic. I am in love with the mirrored floral print. I generally avoid florals but this one was just calling out to me.


I'm really happy with the mix of hard and soft here. 
It's the perfect summer/fall transition outfit. 

Thanks for stopping by Lovelies xoxo

Check out similar stuff down there. 


Similar pieces:

Top:
Belt:


Leggings:


Boots:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!